Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Walk To Remember

So it's winter vacation... and I'm sick. That provides for the perfect movie watching environment!! So last night, I foolishly watched A Walk to Remember. Wait though, not because it was baad. But because I was amazingly congested, and you shouldn't be if you are crying. Definitely watch this movie when you are healthy enough to cry without getting snot all over yourself. I thought it was a good movie, not a GREAT movie, but just sappy enough without being predictable. No, definitely not predictable. When you watch so many romance movies you can almost predict the plot line of the story without being 5 minutes into the movie, but A Walk To Remember did a good job of putting a little (well actually a big, sad) twist in there. I found the twist kind of sudden though. It's like whoa! At least give me a warning that my heart is going to fall out of my chest here? But yeah, over all a pretty good movie. The lead characters did a fantastic job in their roles. Not to mention I have a new crush on Mr. Shane West. If you're looking for a good movie to bawl your eyes out too, this would be a good choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment