Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am Legend

I couldn't finish this movie. I'm just not into the whole sci-fy fantasy everybody gets a disease and dies except one person who saves the world deal. That shit really freaks me out. Also those diseased people were really, really freaky looking. I thought it was really over-rated. I know I heard a lot of people liked it but I didn't at all. It was too serious, and intense. I know that's some peoples thing, but its defiantly not mine. So I couldn't really give it a fair review, but I didn't like it. At.all. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw this movie int he theater, and I thought I was going to be sick, and I had to cover my eyes a good amount of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought it was gross. I had to watch the last scene to make sure something went right though!

    ReplyDelete