Saturday, January 10, 2009

Role Models

Hilarious goodness at its best right here. Well not best but "better" just didn't sound right in that sentence. Role Models was funny, medley sweet, and it had some medieval warriors. Yes, I am not joking you. (see up) The little one liners totally made this movie. My friends and I are going to quote this movie so many times we're going to forget where it came from. All of the characters are lovable and very funny. Sean William Scott's character Wheeler would have to be my favorite, but I cannot deny my love for Augie and Ronnie. Role Model kind of reminded me of Big Daddy, but with more vulgar jokes and these kids can already wipe there asses, they just need guidance in other areas (see picture up again). I would recommend it if you like the twisted sweet, but still pretty vulgar movies. It was definitely worth the trouble I had to take to get there. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I shall let my husband get his way with this flick then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was funny (and a little heart warming)! I'm not too hard to impress though. :)

    ReplyDelete