Friday, December 12, 2008

Simply having a wonderful christmas time.

I will write about movies/tv/books that I see/read/watch and tell you what I think about them, duh. And maybe music occasionally, depending if they're amazing or horrible. But anyway. I don't know how valuable my opinion will be to you, because some would say I have the taste of a 12 year old boy in movies. And some would say that I have the taste of a 30 year old single woman with absolutely no life. And some would say, well actually I think my tv taste is fine. But yeah those people have just been hit over the head with the better-taste-than-you stick. Yes there is one, you'll just have to trust me on that one. Anyway, I don't want to review anything right now, because I think reviews are better when you have just experienced whatever you're reviewing and the passion is fresh in your veins! *chuckles* Ok I must go watch The Dark Night again, and see how it is the second time. Just for the record I enjoyed it way too much the first time, just ask all of my friends. Jeesh I'm such a nerd. I'll tell you how it is don't worry. Oh and Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time is a genius Christmas song. Just thought I'd add that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment