Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bella

Bella was more like medio to me. It was fine, but its not a movie I could watch anymore than probably once. Although it was sweet, it was really, really slow moving. There were a lot of little things that I thought could have been left out. (ahem the Manny being adopted storyline... that didn't go anywhere, and it didn't matter). I did like the emphasis on family though. How a good family life when you're young totally affects the way you view families for the rest of your life. Nina tends to be more cautious about starting a family, afraid that she'll mess up the child's life because of her past. It makes me appreciate that I have grown up in a loving environment. This movie all in all is a feel good movie. You'll feel a little cheesed up afterwards, but it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment